1. Go to https://app.donorcharm.org/
2. Once you’re on the login page, you’ll see fields for email address and password. Enter your registered email address into the Email Address field.
3. Type your secure password into the Password field.
4. Click the Login button to access your account.
5. Upon successful login, you will land on your Dashboard. Look for the option named ‘Products’ in the navigation menu and click on it.
6. Once you’ve reached the Products section, locate the ‘Products’ option in the navigation menu and give it a click.
7. Within the Products page, you’ll see a list of existing products (if any). To add a new product, click on the ‘Add Product’ button.
8. You will be directed to the ‘Add Product’ page. Here, enter your product’s name in the ‘Product Name’ field.
9. Mark the product as ‘Active’ by checking the Active checkbox. This ensures your product is visible to donors.
10. Optionally, you can choose a specific date associated with the product (like an event date) by selecting a date from the ‘Date’ field.
11. Add the maximum stock quantity for your product in the ‘Maximum Stock’ field.
12. Specify the maximum number of items a single person can purchase in the ‘Maximum Purchases Per Person’ field.
13. Provide the current stock quantity in the ‘Current Stock’ field.
14. From the ‘Select Organization’ dropdown, select the organization this product is associated with.
15. In the ‘Donation Trigger Keyword’ field, enter a unique keyword that will trigger a donation when used.
16. Upload a representative image for your product by clicking ‘Choose File’ under ‘Product Image’. Navigate to the location of your image file, select it, and click ‘Open’.
17. After completing all the details, click on ‘Save and Back’ to add the product to your list.
18. Once the product is saved and added to your list, click on ‘Breakpoints’.
Breakpoints allow you to set different price levels for varying quantities of the product.
19. Click ‘Add Breakpoint’ to create a new price level.
20. In the ‘Breakpoint’ field, add ‘1’ to denote the first quantity level.
21. In the ‘Cost Per Item’ field, specify the cost for the quantity level you just set.
22. Click ‘Save and back’ to finalize the breakpoint. You can repeat steps 18 to 21 for each additional price level you want to set for your product.